Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Though surrounded by ten acres of lush formal and natural gardens on the shores of Gravelly Lake, this historic estate is only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Tacoma – without being too far from Seattle or Olympia! Once you step through the wrought-iron gates, you'll feel like you're in another world.
- The Georgian-style Wagner House is bordered by a wisteria-covered terrace, perfect for an al fresco ceremony and reception with a stunning backdrop of ponds, a quatrefoil pool, brick paths, diverse plantings, and a beautiful gazebo. Enjoy your cocktail hour with dancing inside the elegant main house.
- Their diverse selection of packages are sure to suit many tastes and needs, giving you the perfect setting to say "I do." Nearby hotels, restaurants, and entertainment provide ample accommodation and recreation options for out-of-town guests, many within five minutes of the estate.
Packages are $500 and include:
- Choice of ceremony location in one of their outdoor garden rooms
- Local officiant who will guide you in personalizing your vows
- Up to six attendees (wedding couple, two attendees, officiant, and photographer)
- Flexibility in scheduling your one-hour ceremony and photography session (Tuesday–Sunday)
For more information, contact the venue at 253-584-4106 ext.105 or email@example.com.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $3,900/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Wedding rental includes private wedding party dressing rooms, tables and chairs for guest seating as well as utility tables, a 1-hour engagement photo session, and a 1-hour dress rehearsal.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Caterers must be selected from preferred vendor list; no self-catering permitted.
Beer, wine, and champagne only. Banquet permit required. Alcohol must be served by one of Lakewold Gardens' exclusive caterers bartending staff.
May–September, daily, 3pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Lakewold Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lakewold Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to Lakewold Gardens is on its way!
Alternate Info: Lakewold Gardens