Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Your destination wedding, embraced by nature. A short drive from Seattle and a breathtaking ferry ride bring you and your guests to beautiful Lakedale, which offers the best of the Pacific Northwest: trees, water, and orcas!
- With 82 acres of sparkling lakes, towering forests, and golden meadows, there are dozens of stunning backdrops for your celebration. Say "I do" in a picturesque spot beside a lake and dance the night away under the stars, or opt for a warm, romantic event beside the fireplace in the Great Room.
- Guest accommodations are unique and fun. Your friends and family may have a hard time returning to the mainland after spending the weekend in one of the romantic lodge rooms, the friendly log cabins, or the plush yurts, which boast inviting hot tubs.
Get married October–April and receive discounts on facility fees and guestrooms.
Contact Event Sales at 360-378-2350 for more info.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 80.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Caterers not on the preferred list must be approved in advance.
A licensed server is required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Lakedale.
Thanks! Your email to Lakedale is on its way!
Alternate Info: Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes