Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the Arts and Entertainment District in downtown Spokane, this versatile concert house features three spaces—the District Bar, the VIP Lounge, and the Main Venue—that can be rented together for your exclusive use for up to 12 hours.
- A spacious, fully equipped stage with a light and sound system staffed by qualified techs is ready to welcome your band or DJ for a professional audiovisual experience. Your guests can party on the expansive dance floor, which includes a bar area and balcony.
- Full in-house catering with customizable menus, along with setup, cleanup, and an on-site day-of wedding coordinator, makes reception planning effortless. You'll also have the use of a bridal party suite and a groom party hang-out room.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- 8-hour rental time, plus a 1-hour rehearsal
- On-site management and patron services
- Main stage & equipment, sound engineer, and lighting director
- Full bar setup with bartenders
- Two dressing rooms
- VIP lounge
- Pub-style tables and chairs
Meals (when priced separately)
- $22/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Full service, in-house catering.
Full bar on site.
Year-round, daily, anytime. Advance reservations required.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Knitting Factory
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Knitting Factory.