Imperia Lake Union 3119 Eastlake Avenue E • Seattle • WA 98102
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Imperia Lake Union on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This spectacular 1927 Art Deco gem—rumored to have been a Prohibition-era speakeasy!—has been transformed into a welcoming event space. Nestled right at the edge of Lake Union, just outside downtown Seattle, it's refreshingly affordable and has a warm, artsy vibe.
- The historic interior features a striking, A-frame copper ceiling, rich wood accents, and rows of oversized windows overlooking the lake. You have the option to hold your ceremony in adjacent Fairview Park—the expert event staff can help you work out all the details.
- Packages are truly all-inclusive, and fully customizable. In additional to delectable food & beverage options, expert staff, and planning services, floral arrangements are also part of every package. From delicate boutonnieres to lush bouquets to cascading altar blooms, each piece is carefully crafted with locally sourced, in-season flowers to match your unique vision.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
There is no ceremony fee for the indoor venue; there is a $1,500–1,650 fee for a Fairview Park ceremony.
Base package pricing includes the venue rental ($1,500–6,250) and food & beverage minimum (between $4,000–8,500) depending on the day of the week.
All-inclusive package pricing ranges $9,620–32,000 & includes the venue rental, dinner menu, bar, and flowers.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
On-site parking is available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 130.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Send an email to Imperia Lake Union
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Imperia Lake Union.
Thanks! Your email to Imperia Lake Union is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Seattle Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Lake Union Cafe - Private Event Venue