Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The eco-friendly mission of this sleek and modern venue—the first LEED certified hotel in Seattle—makes it a great fit for couples passionate about being green.
- With five enchanting ballrooms it’s easy to find the one that best suits your needs and your style, whether you’re hosting a grand formal affair or a stylish and intimate event.
- You can personalize all the details, from linens and lighting design to elegant ice sculptures and specialized menu items.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- Custom dining experience, with a private menu tasting for up to 6 guests
- Signature bar service
- Professional event captain and manager
- Champagne toast, staging, dance floor, linens, votive candles, silver table number stands, and cake cutting service
- Special pricing for wedding weekends and special room rates for guests
- Ceremony rehearsal space
- Suite with a turn-down amenity for the couple on the wedding night, and points towards honeymoon nights at Hyatt Resorts
Meals (when priced separately)
- $72/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 360.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!