Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Hip, modern style in the heart of the action. The best of Seattle is within walking distance from Hotel 1000’s prime spot. Between the hustle-bustle of downtown, the Space Needle and the waterfront district, your guests will never want for things to do.
- Catering by the popular All Water Seafood & Oyster Bar. Known for craft cocktails and fresh seafood highlighting the bounty of the Pacific Northwest, you're guaranteed creative, fun drinks and food to please even the most discerning partygoers.
- Specialized extras to make your day stress-free and memorable. The hotel’s on-site spa will tailor a beauty regimen for you and your wedding party, with treatments starting as much as six months in advance. And on the day of the wedding, the kitchen can send up snacks to enjoy while you primp.
Video by Green Attic Film Co.
Say "I Do" with Those Closest to You
Intimate micro-wedding packages for up to 10 guests start at $2,500 and include:
- Ceremony space for up to 6 hours
- Tables, chairs, aisle runner, and setup & teardown
- Votive candles
- Complimentary suite for the wedding couple
- 15% off additional guest room rates
- Discounted valet parking
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
Ceremony fees include a six-hour venue rental, dedicated rehearsal, setup & teardown, banquet chairs, and a champagne toast.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Wedding packages include:
- 6-hour reception
- Cocktail hour with passed hors d'oeuvres & hosted bar
- Plated or buffet dinner and custom cake (or cake cutting)
- Complimentary wedding night suite for the couple, plus 2 additional complimentary rooms for friends/family
- Guest room rate of 15% off best available rate
- Tables, chairs, navy linens & white or gray napkins, dance floor, and standard rentals
- Private menu tasting for 4
- Discounted valet parking rates
- And more!
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hotel 1000 Seattle.
Thanks! Your email to Hotel 1000 Seattle is on its way!
Alternate Info: Loews Hotel 1000, Seattle