Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can choose from two beautifully appointed event spaces. The Pacific Ballroom, which is perfect for larger groups, is formal and elegant. Smaller celebrations work well at the top floor of the Hilton, with a breathtaking panorama of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound.
- Your comfort is a top priority. Get your beauty rest in a spacious, comfortably appointed guest room or suite. Large bay windows open onto views of the city or the mountains and water.
- There’s plenty for you and your guests to do. Relax with a cocktail by the fireplace in the inviting lobby lounge…get pumped up for the big day with a session in the fitness room…visit nearby Pike Place Market, the theater or museums, or the Seahawks stadium.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Food & beverage minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 280.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Hilton Seattle Downtown
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hilton Seattle Downtown.