Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This 1930s gem sits in the heart of Seattle's University District, just a quick walk to the University of Washington campus. And, like its sister Graduate properties, it boasts the feel of a five-star resort with the warm, welcoming surroundings of an intimate boutique hotel.
- All their event rooms feature gorgeous design details, like intricate, Art Deco-inspired floor coverings, opulent draperies, and cool custom chandeliers.
- Get "home away from home" vibes in their cheerful, eclectic rooms—all Graduate accommodations boast super-comfy beds, Malin + Goetz toiletries, and cheeky, fun decor that references local style and culture.
Video by Graduate Hotels.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 190.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Graduate Seattle
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Graduate Seattle.