Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A great location makes this hotel perfect for family gatherings. Explore the historic Southside Fairhaven district or the art, culture and great outdoors of nearby Vancouver and Seattle, because there’s truly something for everyone here.
- It’s easy to plan your entire wedding from start to finish. An abundance of flexible event space, full-service catering, and a professional staff let you host everything from a bridal shower and rehearsal dinner to a ceremony and reception with a minimum of stress.
- Perks and points can translate into a free honeymoon. After the reception, enjoy a complimentary wedding-night suite and use all those Starpoints you’ve just earned for a fab getaway at locations around the globe.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Food & beverage minimum
- $34/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
The catering menu is locally sourced, and can be customized for your event. No outside food or beverages permitted.
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to Four Points Bellingham Hotel and Conference Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Four Points Bellingham Hotel and Conference Center.