Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in a lush valley on a peaceful bend of the Snoqualmie River, this family-run working farm is sheltered on both sides by pine-covered hillsides and is home to lovingly tended gardens, open meadows, and grazing cattle.
- The well-appointed barn is filled with natural light and boasts a blend of cozy and rustic-modern touches, like open rafters, corrugated metal siding, and accents of warm wood. An indoor/outdoor floor plan allows for celebrations to flow beautifully.
- There’s the sweetest custom-built tiny house available for your wedding night. Add it, among other amenities, to your a la carte package, or go with all-inclusive pricing. You can even arrange to have the farm’s pasture-raised beef served at the reception!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Flooded Riveranch
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Flooded Riveranch.