Fern Acres 1154 Big Burn Place • Forks • WA 98331
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Fern Acres on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This lush private forest is tucked in a magical spot in the Pacific Northwest rainforest. Every inch of the property is breathtaking, from the Asian and English-influenced gardens to the untamed natural beauty of the surrounding evergreens.
- Exchange vows in picture-perfect seclusion. In the forest, old-growth trees open onto a quiet clearing, where rustic benches sit among hundreds of ferns and moss-draped maples. Before the ceremony, the couple each has a charming, private dressing room to prepare for their special day!
- Celebrate under the stars. The reception area in the garden boasts a large 40x60 white event tent with three crystal chandeliers, leg drapes, and a dance floor. As the party winds down, you can gather with guests around the cozy fire pit.
Amazing Elopement Deal for 2!
July 25, 26, or 27th of 2023 | A one-time offer is available for an all-inclusive elopement
package for just the two of you!
This package includes the use of the venue, amazing décor, planner, day-of coordination, photographer, officiant, and floral. You simply show up and it's all ready to go.
Contact us and let us know you're interested in the July Package Deal!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
The rental fee includes:
- Forested ceremony area with rustic benches for 100 guests
- Dressing rooms for the bridal party
- Large reception area with a white event tent (with crystal chandeliers, globe lighting, leg drapes, and a dance floor)
- White tables & white resin-padded chairs for 100
- Fire pit area & space for lawn games
Ample on-site parking
Food & beverage tent, plus space for food service, prep, and/or
private BBQ equipment
- ADA-accessible portable restrooms
- Access to the lawn and garden, with flowering plants and shrubs, ferns, a waterfall, and a dry riverbed
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Late Night
There is a large, covered area for a caterer to set up. There is no kitchen facility but power and water are provided.
To serve alcohol, a banquet permit from Washington State is required.
May–September, daily, 9am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Fern Acres
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Fern Acres.
Thanks! Your email to Fern Acres is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Olympic Peninsula Wedding Venues
> Washington Coast Wedding Venues