Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's in an incredible section of Chambers Creek Regional Park, just southwest of Tacoma and an easy drive from Seattle. The park's 930 acres are home to trails, wildlife, and some of the area's most amazing views.
- Exchange vows perched high above Puget Sound on the Ceremony Lawn, where the breathtaking panorama extends in every direction. Follow with cocktails in the courtyard, and a reception in the award-winning, light-filled event hall.
- You can capture some unforgettable photos along the park's two miles of shoreline, where you'll find beautiful rock and driftwood formations, and the occasional guest appearance by visiting wildlife.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Friday evening rentals are charged by the hour (starting at $147/hour) and include white ceremony chairs.
Saturday and Sunday rentals range $1,450–2,500 depending on the season and number of hours rented. The price includes tables and chairs, the use of the full facility including a large event space, 2 wedding party rooms, an outdoor covered courtyard, ceremony lawn, kitchen, and AV.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 163.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
Using one of the venue's preferred caterers is not a requirement, but all food served must be prepared in a commercial kitchen.
The ESB has partnered with Chambers Bay Grill to provide alcohol service, and you will contact the Grill directly for pricing and packages.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The ESB (Environmental Services Building).
Thanks! Your email to The ESB (Environmental Services Building) is on its way!
Alternate Info: ESB