Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A lovingly restored whitewashed barn with an exposed-beam ceiling is the focal point of this rustic venue north of Seattle. Named for the dairy farm that once called the site home, it has plenty of space for family-style seating.
- Lush fields of pine trees, hops, and fruit grown by Woodland Meadows Farms make a charmingly agricultural backdrop for mingling in the fresh air and taking lovely photos.
- Farmhouse tables and chairs are included with the rental, as is a prep kitchen, a complimentary rehearsal, and free parking. Both outside catering and alcohol are permitted, allowing you to select the vendors that best meet your needs.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Peak season (May–November) prices are for an all-day rental and range $5,800 (Sunday, 10am–11pm) to $6,000 (Friday & Saturday, 10am–midnight). Off-peak season (January–April) and weekday rentals are $475/hour, with a 6 hour minimum.
All rentals include brown resin folding chairs, long wood farm tables, a 20'x60' reception tent with drapes and chandeliers, a fire pit, 2 changing areas, a 1-hour rehearsal, free parking, and all taxes.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
January to mid-November, daily, 10am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Dairyland.