Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With the majesty of Mt. Rainier and the Cascade Range as your backdrop, your ceremony at the summit will be truly breathtaking.
- The antique ski collection decorating the walls of the Base Lodge is the perfect adornment for sporty couples hosting their wedding here.
- Luxurious guest rooms, condos, and a honeymoon suite are available in the nearby hotels, most of which are just a short walk from the venue.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
The rental fee can include depending on the space:
- Gondola access or private chairlift/truck access
- Tables, reception chairs, and/or ceremony chairs
- Dishware, barware, linens, and signage
Meals (when priced separately)
- $42/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily; hours vary depending on the space selected.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
- Ski Resort
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crystal Mountain Resort.