Crockett Farm on Whidbey Island 1056 South Crockett Farm Road • Coupeville • WA 98239
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Crockett Farm on Whidbey Island on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in the natural paradise of Ebey’s Landing, this picturesque spot boasts sweeping views of both the sea and surrounding landscape. A charming on-site guest house serves as your day-of prep space, and also sleeps twelve of your nearest and dearest.
- Say “I do” in a meadow overlooking the water, then celebrate with cocktails and games on the lawn…giant Jenga, anyone? At reception time, move to the beautiful barn, which boasts a dedicated bar area and rustic-chic vibe.
- You’ll be in the expert hands of Whidbey Island Weddings, whose experienced, thoughtful team is dedicated to ensuring a smooth, stress-free, and totally personalized event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Access to Crockett Farm grounds for 1 full day (noon–10pm)
- Wedding coordination to include: wedding coordinator and assistant for coordination of all vendors involved in your event such as the caterer, photographer, cake, band, etc.
- Day-of coordination from vendor arrival and first look to overseeing the ceremony, reception to the departure of the couple.
- Round tables (60") for your reception
- White wood padded folding chairs for ceremony and reception
- String lights inside
- Bistro chairs and tables set up throughout the venue
- Lawn games (bocce, bean bag toss, ladder golf, and giant Jenga)
- All setup + breakdown of the venue (including all tables and chairs, guest sign in area tables, etc. and general cleanup)
- Parking (parking provided for 200 guests)
- Dedicated staff for the day-of to ensure everything runs as planned!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Must use Crockett Farm bartenders (additional fee).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Crockett Farm on Whidbey Island
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crockett Farm on Whidbey Island.
Thanks! Your email to Crockett Farm on Whidbey Island is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> San Juan Islands / North Puget Sound Wedding Venues
> Seattle Wedding Venues