Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in the natural paradise of Ebey’s Landing, this picturesque spot boasts sweeping views of both the sea and surrounding landscape. A charming on-site guest house serves as your day-of prep space, and also sleeps twelve of your nearest and dearest.
- Say “I do” in a meadow overlooking the water, then celebrate with cocktails and games on the lawn…giant Jenga, anyone? At reception time, move to the beautiful barn, which boasts a dedicated bar area and rustic-chic vibe.
- You’ll be in the expert hands of Whidbey Island Weddings, whose experienced, thoughtful team is dedicated to ensuring a smooth, stress-free, and totally personalized event.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,500/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Access to Crockett Farm grounds for 1 full day (noon–10pm)
- Wedding coordination to include: wedding coordinator and assistant for coordination of all vendors involved in your event such as the caterer, photographer, cake, band, etc.
- Day-of coordination from vendor arrival and first look to overseeing the ceremony, reception to the departure of the couple.
- Round tables (60") for your reception
- White wood padded folding chairs for ceremony and reception
- String lights inside
- Bistro chairs and tables set up throughout the venue
- Lawn games (bocce, bean bag toss, ladder golf, and giant Jenga)
- All setup + breakdown of the venue (including all tables and chairs, guest sign in area tables, etc. and general cleanup)
- Parking (parking provided for 200 guests)
- Dedicated staff for the day-of to ensure everything runs as planned!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 100.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Must use Crockett Farm bartenders (additional fee).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Beach / Ocean
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to Crockett Farm on Whidbey Island
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Crockett Farm on Whidbey Island.