Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An utterly beautiful B&B, this farmhouse-inspired home sits at the center of Yakima Valley's gorgeous wine country, and is surrounded by lush meadows and gardens.
- Say "I do" in the charming white gazebo (look closely and you'll see hearts and "love" built into the frame!) In the winter months, you can exchange vows in front of the Inn's inviting fireplace.
- They specialize in intimate weddings and elopements, and your rental can include an overnight stay in the romantic B&B—rooms boast fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs, and breakfast will be delivered right to your door in the morning.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $950/event and up
Romantic elopements start at $950 for 10 people, and include:
- An officiant
- Bouquet + boutonniere
- Keepsake champagne toasting glasses
- A cake for two
When adding catering, packages start at $1,000, plus $100 per plate. Setup and takedown are included.
Elopement packages require an overnight stay (1-night minimum weekdays and a 2-night minimum on April–November weekends) which is additional. Tax & gratuity are not included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 10.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Winery / Vineyard
- Ranch / Farm
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cozy Rose Inn.