Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Formerly a federal courtroom, this airy space has been recently remodeled to begin a new life as an elegant ballroom. It boasts a high ceiling with beautiful moldings, state-of-the-art lighting, and stunning views of Tacoma’s southern sky, including Mt. Rainier, the Port of Tacoma, and the iconic Tacoma Dome.
- Intimate weddings are held in The Gallery, where floor-to-ceiling arched windows spill natural light onto gleaming wood floors. As night falls, the room is lit by an enchanting combination of chandeliers and mid-century hanging light fixtures.
- You’ll love the affordability of their rental packages, which offer generous time allowances and use of the catering kitchen, service area, and bridal suite.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Access to two furnished suites, a catering prep room, and a service room
- Tables & chairs
White or black table linens, Bose sound equipment, and HD projectors are available to rent.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, in 10-hour or 4-hour time blocks.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
- Other View
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Court House Square.