Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the Seattle Center near the base of the Space Needle, this unique venue houses a collection of the astounding work of world-renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly, spread throughout stylish indoor and outdoor exhibits that are certain to astonish and delight.
- The stunning Glasshouse is the show-stopping central space, with 40-foot tall arched glass walls and a 100-foot long sculpture in reds, oranges, yellows, and amber whose colors change subtly with the movement of natural light through the space.
- Combine all the galleries for a truly spectacular experience. Our favorite spot? The Garden, where Chihuly's sculptures seem to sprout organically from among a dazzling collection of trees, plants, and flowers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $150/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Tax and service charge are additional.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chihuly Garden and Glass.