Chihuly Garden and Glass 305 Harrison Street • Seattle • Washington 98109
Chihuly Garden and Glass
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Chihuly Garden and Glass on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the Seattle Center near the base of the Space Needle, this unique venue houses a collection of the astounding work of world-renowned glass artist Dale Chihuly, spread throughout stylish indoor and outdoor exhibits that are certain to astonish and delight.
- The stunning Glasshouse is the show-stopping central space, with 40-foot tall arched glass walls and a 100-foot long sculpture in reds, oranges, yellows, and amber whose colors change subtly with the movement of natural light through the space.
- Combine all the galleries for a truly spectacular experience. Our favorite spot? The Garden, where Chihuly's sculptures seem to sprout organically from among a dazzling collection of trees, plants, and flowers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $250/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Package chosen
Tax and service charge are additional.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chihuly Garden and Glass.
Thanks! Your email to Chihuly Garden and Glass is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Seattle Wedding Venues