Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled beside the Spokane River in the historic Flour Mill building, this venue offers timeless spaces designed with a European sensibility, from the high ceilings and thick stone walls to the ambient chandeliers.
- A dramatic four-story staircase leads to the beautifully landscaped meadow, well suited for an outdoor ceremony and filled with photo ops, including natural rock outcroppings and a picturesque bridge over the nearby creek.
- The award-winning caterers will design a menu according to your tastes and preferences, from hors d’oeuvres to food stations and gourmet plated meals.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Package pricing varies based on the day of the week and package chosen. All packages include a 1-hour ceremony rehearsal, professional staff, tables, chairs, linens, and setup/teardown.
Midweek Package - $4,995
5-hour event, $2,000 food & beverage credit
Friday/Sunday Package - $5,995
8-hour event, $3,000 F&B credit
Saturday Package 1 - $7,995
10-hour event, $4,000 F&B credit
Saturday Package 2 - $9,995
12-hour event, $5,000 F&B credit, champagne toast, bar setup & bartender, standard place settings, and a $100 Davenport gift card.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Chateau Rive.