Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With five beautiful acres complete with a secret garden, a field of wildflowers, and several ready-made vignettes just perfect for a photo shoot, this venue is a great choice for an outdoor wedding.
- The charming Victorian home is open for you and your bridal party to dress and prepare, while a separate cottage is available for the groom and his guys to get ready.
- Their generous event packages are tailored to each couple’s needs, and include tables and chairs for 150 guests, an outside dance floor, and a photo booth with props for you to play with.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes:
- Full use of the grounds and home the day of
- Dressing suites
- Tables & chais for 150
- Miscellaneous décor and serving pieces
- And more!
Professional photography is available as an add on.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
If you bring your own caterer, they must be licensed.
June–October, daily, noon–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Belle Gardens.