Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Every inch of this sweet family-run farm is just gorgeous. Thousands of trees and rhododendrons line the paths, which wind through gardens and past an array of charming buildings.
- Exchange vows by the tranquil duck pond, then gather for a celebration in the delightful Grape House, whose glass walls and ceiling are draped with grapevines. Double doors open to a view of the surrounding gardens.
- Your menu can feature fare that comes directly from the farm, like crisp salads filled with seasonal vegetables, fresh eggs from the coop, and creamy cheese from the on-site fromagerie.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,500/event and up
As each event at Bella Luna is custom-designed, prices vary, beginning at $8,500 for elopements (up to 12 guests), $14,500 for intimate gatherings (up to 40 guests), and up, including larger celebrations of up to 150. Contact the venue for more information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bella Luna Farms.