Bell Harbor International Conference Center 2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66 • Seattle • Washington 98121
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Bell Harbor International Conference Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Its setting showcases the best of Seattle. Just blocks from downtown, Bell Harbor offers unparalleled views of some of Seattle’s most notable sights: Puget Sound, the bustling waterfront, the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, and the city’s gorgeous skyline. The conference center is also extremely convenient—it’s just 15 minutes from the airport, has ample parking, and is next door to two great hotels.
- Their cuisine features great regional ingredients. The chefs at Bell Harbor create menus based on local, sustainable, and organic products while delivering a culinary experience your guests will remember long after you’ve returned from your honeymoon.
- They really take care of you. Whether it’s a special ceremony request, distinct music needs, or menu changes, coordinators will work to ensure your day reflects your wishes. So…if you’d prefer to cut into your abuela’s famous flan instead of a traditional wedding cake, the staff at Bell Harbor will make it happen—even if it means letting grandma into the venue’s kitchen!
Let's Get Hitched Package – starting at $180/person
- 8-hour venue access
- 5-hour signature hosted bar
- 4-course plated dinner
- Cake cutting and coffee & tea service
- Chiavari chairs, floor-length linens, sound system, votives, china, flatware, and stemware
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
All-inclusive packages feature:
- 8-hour room rental, including 2-hour setup, 5-hour event, and 1-hour teardown
- Cocktail hour with tray-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Elegant coursed dinner and cake cutting
- 5-hour bar service and sparkling wine toast
- Tables, chairs, votives, dance floor, staging, glassware, tableware, linens, china, and napkins
- Dedicated banquet captain and setup & breakdown
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Bell Harbor International Conference Center.
Thanks! Your email to Bell Harbor International Conference Center is on its way!
Washington Wedding Venues
> Seattle Wedding Venues