Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Candlelit French Oak barrels and exposed brick walls in the Barrel Room contribute to a beautiful dining experience for intimate gatherings.
- Outdoor events in the Courtyard garden are surrounded by potted trees, flowers, and twinkling overhead lights—perfect for warm-weather weddings.
- Exceptional food from Beacon Hill Catering includes dinner themes such as French Bistro, Beacon’s Barbecue, and a Mediterranean Summer Feast.
Video by Menhart Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,200/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Ceremony and/or reception use
Meals (when priced separately)
- $16/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Winery / Vineyard
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Barrister Winery by Beacon Hill Catering
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Barrister Winery by Beacon Hill Catering.