Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful two-acre property on Mt. Rainier is utterly magical, with towering evergreens shading romantically-lit pathways lined with colorful perennials and lush ferns. At the heart of it all sits the main cabin, whose inviting loft design and cozy mountain-themed decor make it the perfect "base camp" for the weekend.
- A wonderful pavilion hosts your intimate ceremony and reception. Lovingly constructed by skilled local craftsmen, it boasts hand-hewn, live-edge posts and logs, a reclaimed brick floor, and grand, open-sided entrances on both ends that allow guests to take in views of the enchanting surrounding forest.
- You're guaranteed ultimate privacy for the duration of your stay—when you rent the cabin and pavilion, you won't share the property or grounds with any other events. The staff can help you fill the weekend with activities like trail rides and ranger-guided nature walks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,150/event and up
The Intimate Wedding and Elopement Wedding Package is $2,150 for up to 45 people and includes:
- Altimeter Cabin for two nights & one day
- One full venue day
- Paradise dance floor
- Mountain Pavilion
- Cedar bath house
- Vintage trailer lounge & BBQ area
- On-site parking for a maximum of 10 vehicles
- RV space near Altimeter Cabin
Four naturally landscaped tent campsites are available at $150/night for two people maximum per site.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 16.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Altimeter Cabin and Event Venue at Mt. Rainier.