Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful two-acre property on Mt. Rainier is utterly magical, with towering evergreens shading romantically-lit pathways lined with colorful perennials and lush ferns. At the heart of it all sits the main cabin, whose inviting loft design and cozy mountain-themed decor make it the perfect "base camp" for the weekend.
- A wonderful pavilion hosts your intimate ceremony and reception. Lovingly constructed by skilled local craftsmen, it boasts hand-hewn, live-edge posts and logs, a reclaimed brick floor, and grand, open-sided entrances on both ends that allow guests to take in views of the enchanting surrounding forest.
- You're guaranteed ultimate privacy for the duration of your stay—when you rent the cabin and pavilion, you won't share the property or grounds with any other events. The staff can help you fill the weekend with activities like trail rides and ranger-guided nature walks.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,550/event and up
Rental packages for 3 nights + 3 days are $5,550 + tax and include:
- Exclusive use of the full 3-acre property
- Lodging in the Sherpa Lodge (sleeps 4) and Climbers' Estate (sleeps 8)
- 2 tent sites available ($150 each, priced separately)
- Mountain Pavilion (seats 18 for dining)
- Dance floor and wooden bench seating
- On-site parking for 10 vehicles
- Cedar bathhouse
30-guest maximum on the wedding day; overnight guest count must be pre-approved.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 16.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Altimeter Cabin and Event Venue at Mt. Rainier
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Altimeter Cabin and Event Venue at Mt. Rainier.