Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This swank boutique hotel's vibe is an effortless blend of stylish comfort and urban chic—it feels like you're stepping into the home of your hippest city-dwelling friend.
- There are so many cool spaces for a celebration. The Exchange Ballroom wows guests with its sleek design and onyx skylights, but there's also a rooftop oasis (with a pool and plenty of space for lounging with a cocktail) and an all-seasons outdoor patio that's part backyard, part urban playground.
- Your menu will be developed by the hotel's innovative restaurant, Dovetail, which specializes in creative, seasonal dishes that are shareable and approachable. And don't forget the libations! Viceroy Washington D.C.'s master cocktail craftswoman uses ingredients from her own garden to design delightful drinks you won't find anywhere else.
- 2018 East Coast Champion" – The Chew's "Best Chef on the Block
- Northstar Travel Group Stella Award Winner – Best Food & Beverage in the Northeast, Gold
- Condé Nast Traveler's 2018 Readers' Choice Awards! #7 of the top 15 hotels in Washington DC.
- Gold (first place!!!) in the Best Food and Beverage category in the 2018 Stella Awards
Bling in the New Year! To inspire your day, and start the year right, Viceroy Washington D.C. has curated an over-the-top wedding promotion, with YOU in mind!
Book your wedding by March 31, 2022 & you will receive the "Tie The Knot Plus" package for $180/guest which includes:
- 4-hour following your ceremony, including 4-hour open, premium bar
- 1-hour cocktail reception including three passed hors d'oeuvres
- 3-course plated dinner with 3-tiered wedding cake OR plated dessert
- Champagne toast
- Complimentary suite for two nights the weekend of your wedding
- Your choice upgraded linens
- Two-night stay at any Viceroy property of your choosing (pending availability)
Wedding must actualize by December 31, 2022.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,000/event and up
Wedding packages include food and beverages.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 96.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations Details
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 6am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Pool Area
This venue is so versatile!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Viceroy Washington D.C..
Thanks! Your email to Viceroy Washington D.C. is on its way!
Alternate Info: Kimpton Mason and Rook Hotel