Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic, grand, and just two blocks from the White House, this iconic Beaux-Arts and Neo-Renaissance hotel has been visited by every American president since Calvin Coolidge cut the opening ribbon in 1926.
- The Astor Ballroom is magnificent, with rows of arched palladium windows, drop-tiered crystal chandeliers, and dark wood ceiling beams embellished with delicate hand-painted flourishes.
- Celebrate outdoors in any season on the Astor Terrace. The opulent, peak-roofed tent pavilion has windows that let in views of the surrounding courtyard gardens, and its simple, neutral color palette complements almost any theme or décor.
Video by Monachetti.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Packages include food and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 6am–1:30am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The St. Regis Washington, DC.