The St. Regis Washington, DC 923 Black Lives Matter Plaza, N.W. • Washington • DC 20006
The St. Regis Washington, DC
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The St. Regis Washington, DC on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Historic, grand, and just two blocks from the White House, this iconic Beaux-Arts and Neo-Renaissance hotel has been visited by every American president since Calvin Coolidge cut the opening ribbon in 1926.
- The Astor Ballroom is magnificent, with rows of arched palladium windows, drop-tiered crystal chandeliers, and dark wood ceiling beams embellished with delicate hand-painted flourishes.
- Celebrate outdoors in any season on the Astor Terrace. The opulent, peak-roofed tent pavilion has windows that let in views of the surrounding courtyard gardens, and its simple, neutral color palette complements almost any theme or décor.
Video by Monachetti.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Packages include food and alcohol.
Food & Beverage Minimum
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
Prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 140.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Year-round, daily, 6am–1:30am.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The St. Regis Washington, DC.