Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The ceremony and reception venues are supremely elegant. Varying shades of gold silk, lush carpets patterned with woven cherry blossoms, a de Gourney mural depicting flowering sakura trees—these are just a few of the details that adorn the ballrooms and salons, which can be configured in a variety of ways for events large and small.
- The hotel can arrange for some truly special additions to your wedding weekend. Consider treating your guests to personal drivers, curated tours of the District, or a trip to a sporting event. For even more decadence, indulge in luxuries like butler-drawn baths and rose petal turn-down service.
- Partnering vendors are among the finest and most exclusive in the city. While you’re welcome to use any professionals you choose for flowers, makeup, and other essentials, you’d be wise to consider the hotel’s favorites first. GreenWorks floral design, celebrity makeup artist Carl Ray, and fine atelier Carine’s Bridal are wedding industry icons, and booking your event with the Ritz gives you preferred access to their outstanding services.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Four butler-passed hors d'oeurves
- Butler-passed sparkling water & white wine upon guest arrival
- 1-hour open bar during the cocktail hour
- 2-course plated dinner
- Tableside wine service
- Wedding cake
- Sparkling toast
- 4-hour open bar during the reception
Food & Beverage Minimum
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, by appointment.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C..
Thanks! Your email to The Ritz-Carlton, Washington D.C. is on its way!
Alternate Info: District of Columbia