Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It blends the character of a boutique hotel with the features of a luxury one. Housed in a historic converted brick industrial building, (with its original, towering smokestack intact), the Ritz Georgetown occupies an iconic spot at the village center. Fun details like nightly butler-passed s’mores in the cozy “Living Room” will charm your guests, while world-class service and amenities will pamper and delight.
- They have the perfect oasis for an outdoor ceremony. The terraced steps, stacked stone wall, and canopy of trees make the “Urban Garden” a secluded, intimate spot to exchange vows. Your reception can be held here, too, with dinner and cocktails served al fresco and your loved ones celebrating under the stars.
- The indoor reception areas are unique and memorable, as well. The Farhenheit Ballroom has exposed brick, floor-to-ceiling windows, awesome city views, and an industrial-chic aesthetic. Or, for very small gatherings, you won’t find anything comparable to dining and toasting at the base of the Ritz’s 130-foot Smokestack.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
Ceremony Fee: $5,000
Cocktail Hour Room Rental: $5,000
- $250/person and up
- Butler-passed and display hors d'oeuvres
- Passed sparkling water and white wine upon guest arrival
- 5-hour open bar (1 hour for cocktail hour, 4 hours for reception)
- Sparkling toast and tableside wine service
- 2-course plated dinner with bread service
- Wedding cake with coffee & tea
- Tables, chairs, linens, napkins, votives, and Ritz-Carlton glassware, china, and silverware
Enhancements include décor packages, LED and string lighting, and upgraded chairs.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown.
Thanks! Your email to The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown is on its way!
Alternate Info: District of Columbia