The Mansion on O Street 2020 O Street Northwest • Washington • DC 20036
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Mansion on O Street on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The Mansion’s received plenty of accolades, including from the media: It’s been featured on the Travel Channel’s “Mega Mansions,” named a Washingtonian Magazine “Hidden Gem,” and written about in numerous best-selling books and prestigious magazines.
- A long list of illustrious guests have stayed here. In fact, it was once home to Edward Clark, architect for the US Capitol, and his brother James “Champ” Clark, Speaker of the House (during Teddy Roosevelt’s Presidency), J. Edgar Hoover’s G-men in the 30s, and Mrs. Rosa Parks.
- The venue itself is an irresistible adventure: Made up of 5 Dupont Circle row houses, it has 70 secret doors and over 100 rooms, many of them uniquely themed like the two-story Log Cabin, John Lennon Suite, and Safari Room to name a few.
- Conversation-worthy, artistic pieces make the interior a visual delight. Everything on display—art, sculpture, memorabilia, chandeliers, even the signature guitars (they have over 50 of them)—can be used to dress up your event and are available for purchase.
- They’ve got virtually every dream wedding scenario covered, thanks to a variety of galleries, a stunning outdoor garden, alcoves, a ballroom, museum, hidden wine cellar, topnotch service, delicious food, and a five-star pastry chef. Plus, you can easily build your custom event right on their website, including a comprehensive price estimate.
Video by Rimas Films.
The Make-Your-Own-Wedding Package is $97.50/person and includes:
- Stations or buffet (your choice of appetizers, stations, enhancements, and other food options)
- Private space
- Self-guided tour (first 45 minutes only)
- Dedicated event planner
- Dining tables, chairs, and house tableclothes
- 1-year membership
- Mansion music
- Housekeeping fees
There is an additional rental fee of $1,000–$5,500 depending on the guest count and date. There is a 60-guest minimum. The 20% setup/strike fee, 10% tax, and gratuity are additional.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding packages vary, and can include the following depending on the package chosen:
- Dining tables & chairs, house tablecloths, glassware, and mansion music
- Dedicated event planner
- Sit-down or buffet catering
- Hotel room for the wedding couple
- Beer, wine, and soda
- One year membership
- and more!
Micro-weddings and elopements are for up to 10 people and include:
- Ceremony in the secret garden or ballroom
- Photo opportunities
- Champagne and/or sparkling cider toast
- Ceremony chairs
Please contact the venue regarding pricing for additional guests, to add-on an officiant, or a 2-tier wedding cake.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
BYO with corkage fee
Year-round, daily. Email for availability.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Mansion on O Street
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mansion on O Street.
Thanks! Your email to The Mansion on O Street is on its way!
Washington, DC Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: Dupont Circle District of Columbia