Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Built in 1890 as home to the National Union Fire Insurance Company, this beautifully restored building is in the heart of the Chinatown/Penn Quarter neighborhood. It boasts seven full floors of event spaces that can be rented alone, or combined for the grandest of celebrations.
- Each floor has its own unique, historic character, and each reveals gorgeous vintage elements like exposed brick and brownstone, antique timber, pressed tin ceiling tiles, skylights, and views of the neighborhood through oversized industrial windows.
- We’re more than a little bit smitten with the Cocktail Club. This cool basement space has a retro speakeasy vibe, with a brick alcove bar and cozy, moody lighting, making it an enticing option for an afterparty.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Conference Center
- Private Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to National Union Building
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except National Union Building.