Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated in fashionable Penn Quarter, this historic 1860 treasure was built as the general post office for Washington D.C. It's been beautifully restored, and your guests will love its close proximity to local attractions.
- The stunning Paris Ballroom once served as the Postmaster General's library, and still boasts its original towering inset bookcases, peaked cathedral ceiling, and dramatic skylight.
- Plush, quiet guest rooms provide an urban oasis in the midst of this bustling neighborhood—you'll feel totally pampered by the ultra-luxe bedding and bath products, and they even provide a complimentary yoga mat so you can stretch the stress away.
Video by Vona B Productions.
Video by Precious Pics.
Video by Love in Color Films.
Video by Sage & Silhouettes.
Seasonal Wedding Special
Host your wedding in the months of January, February, March, July or August and choose from up to three of the following perks:
- 10% off wedding package pricing
- Waived rental fees
- Complimentary Mediterranean Suite on wedding night
- Chiavari chairs
- Upgraded linens
- 50,000 IHG One Reward bonus points
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 210.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC.