Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Situated in fashionable Penn Quarter, this historic 1860 treasure was built as the general post office for Washington D.C. It's been beautifully restored, and your guests will love its close proximity to local attractions.
- The stunning Paris Ballroom once served as the Postmaster General's library, and still boasts its original towering inset bookcases, peaked cathedral ceiling, and dramatic skylight.
- Plush, quiet guest rooms provide an urban oasis in the midst of this bustling neighborhood—you'll feel totally pampered by the ultra-luxe bedding and bath products, and they even provide a complimentary yoga mat so you can stretch the stress away.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 210.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!