Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sitting at the edge of the Anacostia River, this unique venue features a sleek, modern façade of undulating glass and three stories of innovative, contemporary indoor/outdoor spaces.
- Host a reception in the soaring Rotunda with its glass walls overlooking the river, followed by cocktails and celebrating in the spacious lobby, on the patio, or—our favorite—on the serpentine rooftop.
- Your rental fees help support Blue Drop, a nonprofit with a mission to relieve economic strain on DC-area ratepayers. Plus, the venue is LEED Platinum+ certified, so you can feel great about hosting an event with minimal environmental impact.
Book your wedding by December 31, 2021, and receive special pricing!
The $7,500 wedding rental is for 2 spaces for 6 hours and includes:
- The venue with no furniture
- The amenities (kitchen, bathrooms, wellness room)
- Cleaning and security, limited parking, and an on-site venue manager for the duration of the event
- The boardroom's A/V system with a projector and 6 simultaneous displays (require a computer with an HDMI connection)
Capacity varies by space, and all spaces can easily accommodate 50-100 guests.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Event duration
3-hour rentals (including setup and breakdown) range: $2,500 for the 1st floor, 2nd floor, or boardroom to $2,700 for the patio or roof.
6-hour rentals (including setup and breakdown) range: $4,750 for the 1st floor, 2nd floor, or boardroom to $5,700 for the patio or roof.
9-hour rentals (including setup and breakdown) range: $7,000 for the 1st floor, 2nd floor, or boardroom to $10,500 for the patio or roof.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is a 10% surcharge to use a BYO caterer; must have proper licensing and insurance.
To be supplied by a licensed and insured caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds