Friends Meeting of Washington 2111 Florida Avenue NW • Washington • DC 20008
Friends Meeting of Washington
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Friends Meeting of Washington on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic Quaker meeting house sits at the heart of Dupont Circle’s Sharidan-Kalorama district, and is within walking distance of the Metrorail, as well as countless hotels and restaurants.
- The original stone and brick buildings—recently renovated to add a gracious, modern glass entry—house several lovely event spaces. Outside, you’ll find a charming garden courtyard that can host ceremonies and al fresco receptions.
- They offer elopement and micro-wedding packages, and are able to help connect you to an event planner with expertise in these uniquely special affairs.
- Services of a Bright Occasions wedding planner in advance and day-of
- Choice of ceremony location: Quaker House Living Room, Meeting Room, or Garden
- Library/Parlor or Terrace Room prep space for the wedding couple
- Reception with sparkling wine & cake for up to 10 people in the Quaker House Living Room or Garden
- 1-hour rehearsal and venue walkthrough the week prior
Pricing ranges $2,350 (2-hour rental) to $2,850 (3-hour rental). All package time includes setup & cleanup.
Additional services, like florals, live music, and photography may be provided by a vendor of choice (must be approved by venue) or selected from a list of preferred vendors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Most rentals include tables and chairs.
- $2,350/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Beer, wine, and champagne only; no liquor or spirits. A DC liquor license is required and generally must be served by a bartender.
Year-round: Monday–Thursday, 8am–11pm; Friday–Saturday, 8am–midnight; Sunday 1pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Friends Meeting of Washington.