Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic Quaker meeting house sits at the heart of Dupont Circle’s Sharidan-Kalorama district, and is within walking distance of the Metrorail, as well as countless hotels and restaurants.
- The original stone and brick buildings—recently renovated to add a gracious, modern glass entry—house several lovely event spaces. Outside, you’ll find a charming garden courtyard that can host ceremonies and al fresco receptions.
- They offer elopement and micro-wedding packages, and are able to help connect you to an event planner with expertise in these uniquely special affairs.
- Services of a Bright Occasions wedding planner in advance and day-of
- Choice of ceremony location: Quaker House Living Room, Meeting Room, or Garden
- Library/Parlor or Terrace Room prep space for the wedding couple
- Reception with sparkling wine & cake for up to 10 people in the Quaker House Living Room or Garden
- 1-hour rehearsal and venue walkthrough the week prior
Pricing ranges $2,350 (2-hour rental) to $2,850 (3-hour rental). All package time includes setup & cleanup.
Additional services, like florals, live music, and photography may be provided by a vendor of choice (must be approved by venue) or selected from a list of preferred vendors.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Most rentals include tables and chairs.
- $2,350/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Beer, wine, and champagne only; no liquor or spirits. A DC liquor license is required and generally must be served by a bartender.
Year-round: Monday–Thursday, 8am–11pm; Friday–Saturday, 8am–midnight; Sunday 1pm–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Friends Meeting of Washington.