Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
Here are 4 reasons why this posh Georgetown hotel doubles as a notable wedding site:
- The Four Seasons has some of the most famous neighbors in town: It’s located just a few blocks away from the White House and other major city landmarks.
- The hotel’s event venues offer picturesque views of Rock Creek Park, the C&O Canal, and historic Georgetown.
- The Corcoran Ballroom’s as versatile as it is elegant: It can accommodate up to 300 for a seated reception with a dance floor, or be divided into two smaller sections for a more intimate event of up to 140 or 250.
- They specialize in multi-cultural weddings, such as Indian, Persian, Jewish, etc. Wedding packages are fully customized to represent each couple’s tastes and specifications.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $175/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
Packages include a selection of butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, a multiple course dinner menu including plated dessert, alcohol, custom wedding cake, a wedding suite for the newlyweds on the wedding night and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinners Details
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
This venue is so versatile!
Alternate Info: Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC Four Seasons DC Four Seasons D.C.