Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This four-story Georgian mansion has a grand tradition of weddings. Built in 1825, the home sits in heart of Federal Washington (also known as the "President's Neighborhood"). Ever since President and Mrs. Lincoln attended the vows of Miss Sally Carroll and Captain Charles Griffin, it's been a favorite spot for couples starting their lives together—like these international lovebirds feature in the New York Times!
- You have a choice of several reception options, including an impressive dining room and a plush library, all decorated with splendid period art and furnishings. A half-acre garden with a built-in pergola can be used for ceremonies or cocktails, with leafy magnolias providing plenty of shade.
- An in-house events team offers full catering capabilities, floral design, and more. Their broad range of packages cover everything from "Simple Ceremony" to "Elite Affair", but can also be customized for a just-right fit.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Rental packages range from a 1/2-hour private ceremony to a 7-hour rental that includes a rehearsal and exclusive use of the property.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
A 10–15% service charge is additional.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 90.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
There is an additional fee if you use an outside caterer (must be licensed & insured).
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight. Closed the last 2 weeks of August and between Christmas & New Year.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to DACOR Bacon House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except DACOR Bacon House.
Thanks! Your email to DACOR Bacon House is on its way!
Alternate Info: District of Columbia