Arts Club of Washington 2017 I Street Northwest • Washington • DC 20006
Arts Club of Washington
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Arts Club of Washington on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A unique arts club housed in the former residence of President James Monroe, this splendid home has been hosting memorable events for over 200 years—the newly-elected Monroe even held his inaugural celebration in the homes upper parlors!
- There's a wonderful brick courtyard garden just right for intimate ceremonies and open-air receptions. It features quaint statuary and lush seasonal plantings, and can be tented in the event of uncooperative weather.
- Inside the gracious mansion itself, you'll find fantastic period furnishings, an inviting library, and parlors whose walls are hung with impressive artwork. In-house catering and event coordination streamline your planning and help ensure a stress-free day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Event duration
Weekday rentals start at $800 for daytime events and $2,000 for evening events. Saturday & Sunday rentals start at $1,000/hour with a 4-hour minimum.
Rental fees include tables & chairs, linens, glasses, and access to the stage and dance floor in the main gallery.
Meals (when priced separately)
Beverage charges are based on consumption and vary by package.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Arts Club of Washington.