Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A unique arts club housed in the former residence of President James Monroe, this splendid home has been hosting memorable events for over 200 years—the newly-elected Monroe even held his inaugural celebration in the homes upper parlors!
- There's a wonderful brick courtyard garden just right for intimate ceremonies and open-air receptions. It features quaint statuary and lush seasonal plantings, and can be tented in the event of uncooperative weather.
- Inside the gracious mansion itself, you'll find fantastic period furnishings, an inviting library, and parlors whose walls are hung with impressive artwork. In-house catering and event coordination streamline your planning and help ensure a stress-free day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Event duration
Weekday rentals start at $800 for daytime events and $2,000 for evening events. Saturday & Sunday rentals start at $1,000/hour with a 4-hour minimum.
Rental fees include tables & chairs, linens, glasses, and access to the stage and dance floor in the main gallery.
Meals (when priced separately)
Beverage charges are based on consumption and vary by package.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Art Gallery
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Club
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Arts Club of Washington.