Wolftrap Farm 17379 Wolf Trap Drive • Gordonsville • VA 22942
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Wolftrap Farm on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The hilltop ceremony site is breathtaking, with a natural altar created by mature shade trees, and sweeping views of the surrounding countryside and the Southwest Mountain range.
- You have a choice of TWO barn/pavilions for your reception. Each provides a perfect indoor/outdoor setting, and comes with rustic farm tables, a stage & dance floor, adjustable lighting, and an open wall that allows your party to extend outside. The newer Black Meadow Pavilion also features a huge deck and views of the sun setting behind the mountains.
- Up to 60 overnight guests can be accommodated in the Manor House and cottages. Your nearest and dearest will love these luxury vacation homes, and staying on site gives them the opportunity to enjoy the property’s fire pits, fishing ponds, and hiking trails.
Last-minute booking? If it's less than 4 months away, you'll get a 40% discount off of the Pavilion rate!
Winter Discount (December–March) 20% off the rental fee for both the houses and the Pavilions! From mid-December to mid-March, only the Cox Mill Pavilion is offered.
20% off the rental fee for the Pavilions for July, August, and November.
Offers cannot be combined. Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Wedding Pricing for Prime Months
Cox Mill Pavilion (seats 150): $4,000 for a Saturday wedding, which includes one cottage for Friday & Saturday nights.
Black Meadow Pavilion (seats 180): $7,500 for a Saturday wedding, which includes three houses/cottages for Friday & Saturday nights.
Sunday packages are lower for each facility.
March weddings: 30% discount for both the houses and Pavilions.
July, August and November weddings: 20% discount for the Pavilions only.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
March–November: The entire facility is available daily, but no “Friday only” bookings due to the Saturday package being Friday and Saturday combined.
December–February: Only the Cox Mill Pavilion is available, with heat, and all the houses are available.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wolftrap Farm.
Thanks! Your email to Wolftrap Farm is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Central Virginia Wedding Venues