Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful family-run vineyard sits on the first ridge of the Blue Ridge Mountains, overlooking acres of vines and peaceful Virginia countryside.You'll capture lovely photos around the charming property, whether you're strolling through the vines or savoring a sweet moment beneath a gazebo draped in twinkle lights.
- Exchange vows on the flagstone terrace, with a sweeping view of the lush valley below. Then, celebrate in the rustic-chic, two-story wooden Stable.
- Spend the weekend with your nearest and dearest in the cozy on-site cabins. Wake to spectacular Wine Country sunrises before spending the day exploring the Blue Ridge Mountains or enjoying a local wine or cider tasting (buy a bottle to savor later on your private deck). Even your furry friend is welcome in some of the cabins!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes venue rental for the ceremony & reception as well as a day-of coordinator.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Guest count
Packages include food, staffing, linens, china, glassware, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Food & Beverage Minimum
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
Starting minimum is based on 100 or more guests.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $48/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
The in-house caterer is Savoir Fare.
Any wine being served must be purchased from Bluemont Vineyard.
March 31–November 30, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Brewery / Distillery
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Stable at Bluemont Vineyard.