Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a striking glass and steel jewel set on an elevated ridge in Occoquan Regional Park. With the park's 350 acres of natural beauty, you'll have no shortage of photo opportunities—and it's an easy drive from the D.C. Metro area.
- Host cocktails in the 1608 Room, a unique space that features exhibits highlighting John Smith's historic voyage on the Chesapeake Bay. Then, celebrate in the River View, where floor-to-ceiling windows overlook the Occoquan River.
- Your reasonable rental fee includes a full eight hours, use of the rooftop patio, a dedicated outdoor ceremony space, and the adorable Scale House Cottage to serve as your dressing suite.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Type of event
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Time of day
Service style & Beverage package
Packages include food, glassware, china, and flatware.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 7am–3pm or 4pm–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Landscaped Grounds
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The River View at Occoquan.