Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The only hotel in the area with a Mobil Four Star rating, this Ritz-Carlton also enjoys a prime location near Washington D.C.’s monuments, museums, historic sites and fine dining. It’s an oasis of luxury and pampering, offering an exclusive club level, afternoon tea…and a cache of fairy-tale wedding venues.
- You can host a refined, intimate event or ceremony in the Ambassador or Diplomat Rooms. Each room features such upscale elements as antique tapestries, stunning chandeliers, vaulted ceilings, a marble fireplace, or even a baby grand piano.
- Gala receptions in the Grand Ballroom exude elegance and sophistication. Start with cocktails in the Terrace Foyer, lined with floor-to-ceiling windows. Then continue the celebration in a ballroom where the walls are covered in gold silk and original artwork, and crystal chandeliers cast a romantic glow.
"It Takes Two" Intimate Weddings
Includes a welcome reception with three passed hors d'oeuvres, a one-hour open bar, a two-course dinner, with tableside wine service, a sparkling wine toast, and dessert (wedding cake may be added for an additional fee). Live streaming is available if desired. Starts at $132/person.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $168/person and up
Wedding packages include alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 700.|
Maximum seated reception capacity is 450 with a dance floor.
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City.