Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's a 550-acre urban oasis brimming with local history. The sprawling park surrounding this 1930s-era museum encompasses gorgeously landscaped grounds and the sparkling Lake Maury, which is ringed by the five-mile shoreline Noland Trail.
- There are 15 sites to choose from. Lions Bridge features breathtaking views of the James River. The Holly Tree and Oak Tree overlooks both provide private waterfront areas to exchange vows. And Williams Field offers plenty of open lawn for a large outdoor celebration.
- You can reserve the gallery spaces in the evening. The Port Package includes the Front Lawn, the Grand Entry Hall & Patio, and the Main Lobby, which has sleek track lighting and stylish works of art on display. A broad selection of tables and chairs is available.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Prices listed are for outdoor park spaces. See package pricing for indoor rental.
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Packages include the venue rental, tables, and chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach / Ocean
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Send an email to The Mariners' Museum and Park
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Mariners' Museum and Park.