Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Offering over 6,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor entertaining space, this peaceful estate was crafted with celebrations in mind. Elegantly manicured classic gardens and a surrounding of mature woodlands make a lovely year-round backdrop for photos.
- Follow your secluded lawn ceremony with a reception beneath a graceful tent, on the main floor of the spacious home, or at the festive pool house, where you’ll find a covered patio and plenty of space for a cookout and cocktails.
- The main house can host your nearest and dearest for the weekend. Boasting a combination of suites, studios, and gracious gathering spaces, it makes the perfect spot for relaxing and making memories with your favorite people.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
- Type of event
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Contact the venue regarding using a caterer not on the preferred list.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to The Franklin Estate
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Franklin Estate.