Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautiful atrium, nestled in the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens, is surrounded by nature. Designed with glass walls on three sides and a 2,000-square-foot skylight, it's filled with light and offers wonderful views of the lush scenery outdoors.
- The atrium's unique interior features live trees laced with twinkle lights and a babbling stream that leads to an indoor fountain, creating a garden ambiance indoors year-round.
- A spacious terrace overlooks the gardens, where you'll find additional ceremony and reception sites like the Korean Bell Garden with its striking bell pagoda, three gazebos (one next to a lake), and the Lilac Pavilion, a great option for a covered, al fresco celebration. All of these venues provide fabulous photo ops, too!
Video by Ryan Gelderman.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes 8 hours of event time, including setup and breakdown. A refundable $1,000 security deposit is required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 180.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Full on-site catering is provided by Great Blue Heron.
Year-round, daily, call for details.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Community Center / Civic Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Atrium at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to The Atrium at Meadowlark Botanical Gardens is on its way!
Alternate Info: Meadowlark Atrium Meadowlark Botanic Gardens