Sweeney Barn 9310 Discovery Boulevard • Manassas • VA 20109
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sweeney Barn on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Centering around an original dairy barn built in the 1930s, this beautiful property has been artfully restored and boasts delightful touches at every turn. Our favorite? The attached silo, with its graceful spiral staircase—an awesome spot for photographs.
- The two-story gambrel barn is a gleaming white, with dramatic contrasting deep charcoal trim. Have it serve as the backdrop for your lawn ceremony, then let your guests mingle on the grounds or on the barn's first floor for a leisurely cocktail hour.
- Invite your guests upstairs for a reception in the light-filled loft, with its accents of blonde wood and stacked stone, romantically lit by crystal and candelabra chandeliers.
5% discount for military and first responders with proof of ID!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 400.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
There is an additional $1,000 fee to use a caterer not on the preferred list and must be approved by the venue. If a restaurant is selected there is no additional fee, but booking with C&G Event Rentals and Service for the tables, linens, set up, breakdown, bartending, cleaning, and trash removal is required.
Alcohol must be served by a licensed & insured bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Sweeney Barn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sweeney Barn.
Thanks! Your email to Sweeney Barn is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Northern Virginia Wedding Venues