Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Centering around an original dairy barn built in the 1930s, this beautiful property has been artfully restored and boasts delightful touches at every turn. Our favorite? The attached silo, with its graceful spiral staircase—an awesome spot for photographs.
- The two-story gambrel barn is a gleaming white, with dramatic contrasting deep charcoal trim. Have it serve as the backdrop for your lawn ceremony, then let your guests mingle on the grounds or on the barn's first floor for a leisurely cocktail hour.
- Invite your guests upstairs for a reception in the light-filled loft, with its accents of blonde wood and stacked stone, romantically lit by crystal and candelabra chandeliers.
5% discount for military and first responders with proof of ID!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
All rentals include:
- Exclusive 10-hour rental with a 6-hour event
- White padded chairs and wine barrels with stools
- Choice of indoor or outdoor ceremony site with a chuppah or arch
- Dressing suite
- Fire pit and lawn games
- Warming kitchen
- Assorted lanterns & décor
Weekdays | $4,950 (year-round)
Friday & Sunday | $6,950 (off-peak) – $7,950 (peak)
Saturday | $7,950 (off-peak) – $9,950 (peak)
Peak season is April–June and September–December. Off-peak season is January–March and July–August.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
There is an additional $1,000 fee to use a caterer not on the preferred list and must be approved by the venue. If a restaurant is selected there is no additional fee, but booking with C&G Event Rentals and Service for the tables, linens, set up, breakdown, bartending, cleaning, and trash removal is required.
Alcohol must be served by a licensed & insured bartender.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Sweeney Barn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sweeney Barn.