Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tranquil countryside views abound at this peaceful retreat in the Shenandoah Valley, where you'll see nothing for miles save rolling pastures, lush woodlands, and the Blue Ridge and Massanutten Mountains.
- Exchange vows in the pretty "Chapel in the Woods", followed by a reception in the fantastic open-sided Pavilion. There's plenty of room on the adjacent lawn for games, and a fire pit for after-dark s'mores.
- Overnight guests can stay in one of 16 on-site vacation rentals, which range from the adorable "Itty Bitty Cabin" to the grand Colonial Revival Joseph House.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Pricing is $10,500 for Friday to Sunday rentals for up to 200 guests. This fee includes:
- Use of the Pavilion, lawn, Willow Pond, and chapel in the woods
- Dressing rooms
- Brew canoe (self-serve or bar)
- Shuttle bus and/or hayride for 4 hours, and electric golf cart for the ceremony
- Fire pits with wood, lawn games, and 1953 Chevy for photos
- PA and lighting system
- Tables & chairs
- Prep kitchen, trash/recycling containers and removal, restrooms, space heaters, and more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Late April–early November, Friday–Sunday.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Shenandoah Woods.