Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sitting in a lovely hollow surrounded by acres of dense, lush woodland, this former church site is now a popular cider brewery just outside historic Charlottesville.
- The Chapel is your breathtaking ceremony spot, with its whitewashed exposed rafters, blonde wood flooring, and multiple windows in both the walls and ceiling that let in loads of natural light.
- Move to the South Hall for your reception, where you'll find the original 18-inch-thick stacked stone walls, two fireplaces, and skylights set into a ceiling that soars to a 40-foot peak.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
There is a $300 cider case minimum purchase required.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Cider and wine can be served by the venue staff. Other alcohol requires an outside licensed caterer or bar service.
Buyout (daily), 4pm–11pm
Partial rental (weekends), 11am–6pm
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Potter's Craft Cider.