Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Wed in an Enchanted Garden inspired by the famous author's poem "To One In Paradise". Tucked in the back courtyard of a quaint stone house, this walled oasis feels miles away from the bustling city streets.
- You'll find references to Poe's writings hidden throughout the garden—a shrine built from bricks of the newspaper office where he once worked, ivy taken from the grave of his late wife, Eliza, and more. Though Poe's works lean toward the macabre, this romantic space is anything but.
- It's one of the most affordable venues in the area, you're free to bring in any vendors of your choosing, and you'll have the assistance of an experience event coordinator to help you orchestrate all the details. Plus, your rental fee goes toward the continuing operation of this unique historic treasure.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee is $2,350 for four hours or ranges $1,000–1,350 for two hours. The 2-hour rental fee has a 25-guest maximum.
Micro events are $200/hour for up to 15 guests and are available to Poe Museum members only. There is a 2-hour maximum.
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 75.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Poe Museum
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Poe Museum.