Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled in the quaint historic district of Bridgewater, this Shenandoah Valley manor home is a true hidden gem. Built in 1849 as the home of a local doctor, it has been lovingly preserved and features charming gardens, furnishings, and art appropriate to the period.
- Small outdoor ceremonies and dinners may be held around the tranquil reflecting pool, with its pretty white arbor and lush privacy hedges. Or, opt for the expansive lawn, which is ample enough for a tent and shaded by the branches of a sprawling walnut tree.
- Inside options include the meeting room and cozy pub. Or, for the best of both worlds, check out the covered Dinkle Pavilion, where you’ll enjoy al fresco revels with your loved ones without a worry about the weather.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Type of event
The rental fee for showers, parties, meetings starts at $550 for 4 hours.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Beer, wine, and champagne only; no liquor.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except One Eleven South Main.