Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s surrounded by a 5,000-acre natural sanctuary, and offers breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views in every direction. Just south of Charlottesville, this spot offers a secluded weekend escape that’s convenient to Washington D.C. and its suburbs.
- You have so many beautiful options, whether you’d like an indoor celebration, an al fresco affair, or a combination of both. Some of our favorites: Water’s Edge, with its lakeside ceremony site and pavilion, and the intimate, rustic-chic charm (and dreamy mountain vistas) of the Tasting Room and Tap House.
- On-site accommodations are spread across the pretty property. With two large manor homes, darling cottages, a ranch-style home and more, you’ll have no trouble housing your nearest and dearest for a weekend of memories.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
- Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard Interactive Virtual Tour: Event Barn
- Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard Interactive Virtual Tour: Lodge
- Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard Interactive Virtual Tour: Tasting Room
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
Choose from four distinct venues: Water's Edge, The Event Barn, The Lodge, and The Tasting Room & Taphouse.All rentals include a ceremony & reception in your location of choice, dressing suites, tables & chairs, and additional amenities that vary based on location.
Overnight accommodations may be added for an additional fee.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Winery / Vineyard
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Beach Wedding Ceremony
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Send an email to Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard at Mount Ida Reserve
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Mount Ida Farm & Vineyard at Mount Ida Reserve.