Marriott Ranch 5305 Marriott Lane • Hume • Virginia 22639
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Marriott Ranch on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
• It has a relaxed, “out West” atmosphere: Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this 4,200-acre working cattle ranch hosts events that range from down-home barbecues to black-tie affairs.
• The event spaces are unique: The Pavilion is perfect for a candlelit reception or a large corporate picnic, while the James Marshall Manor House B&B lends itself to more intimate gatherings. For a fun setting, check out the Marriott Forks Western Town (a replica of an Old West Main Street), where you can arrive by hay wagon or on horseback.
• Horse lovers will rejoice: Horseback riding is a major pastime here—take one of their trail rides and you’ll cross over creeks, go through pastures and woods, and pass by grazing cattle.
Video by Nugen Media.
Book your July or August 2023 wedding now and get 10% off the package price (up to $1,300 in savings)!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,000/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Guest count
- Package chosen
This 1-day package starts at $7,000 and includes:
- Use of the Pavilion Lawn for the ceremony and the Pavilion for cocktail hour and wedding reception
- Two Carriage Rooms for changing for the wedding party
- Standard rentals for up to 125 guests (tables, chairs, linens, china, silverware, and glassware)
- Cake cutting and serving
- Menu tasting for up to four guests
- Wedding planning services and on-site event manager
Romance in the Hunt Country
This 2-day package starts at $13,000 and includes:
- Everything in the Love Story package
- Two-night stay and exclusive use of all 12 bedrooms in the inn
- Welcome reception with wine and cheese on the first night for overnight guests upon arrival
- 2-hour rental of the venue for your rehearsal dinner
- Hunt Country breakfast for overnight guests
- Deli luncheon for Inn guests on the day of the wedding
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
Bar packages are additional, and range $29–35/person for the first hour, with additional time $6/person per hour.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 20.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Wedding season: April 1–November 30.
Twelve guest rooms are available for winter business retreats December–March.
Closed Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Ranch / Farm
- Bed and Breakfast
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Marriott Ranch.
Thanks! Your email to Marriott Ranch is on its way!
Virginia Wedding Venues
> Northern Virginia Wedding Venues